“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” ~ Lao Tzu
Choi’s Martial Arts USA welcomes you and will be with you every step of the way through your health and wellness journey into training the body, mind, and spirit.
Why enroll yourself or your child in martial arts training at Choi’s Martial Arts USA?
- We have over 25 years experiences in traditional Korean martial arts – and as a local, small business!
- We pride ourselves on the structure of our classes, the dedication of our instructors, and the focus of our students.
- We provide holistic mind-body training through taekwondo and hapkido in a traditional martial arts environment.
- Our curriculum and instructors develop students’ self-respect and respect for others, self-discipline, and mental focus.
- We can get any child to meditate – come see for yourself!
Why enroll yourself or your teenager in Natural Healing Arts at Choi’s Martial Arts USA?
- Our Natural Healing Arts classes blend Tai Chi, Qigong, Meditation, and Yoga all in one for an holistic health and wellness experience.
- Classes focus on gentle exercises which promote stress reduction, vitality, longevity, self-defense, and mental alertness.
- Practicing such exercises have shown to improve focus – even in students with ADHD, lower blood pressure, facilitate healthy weight loss, and improve immune functions.
- In our hectic lives nowadays, who can’t not afford to invest in relaxation and calming techniques?!
Did you know?
Choi’s Martial Arts USA is recognized and certified by the World Taekwondo Federation (WTF) and the International Hapkido Federation (IHF). The WTF is the largest Taekwondo organization in the world. Their standards have been recognized and adopted for Olympic competition by the International Olympic Committee.
The IHF is recognized worldwide as the most prestigious organization for the study of Hapkido. The purpose of the IHF is to advance and disseminate techniques through its member schools.
We are open:
- Mondays – Fridays: 10:30AM – 9:00PM.
- Saturdays: 9:30AM – 2:30PM.
- Sundays: Closed.
- View the complete calendar for info about class times.
About Grand Master Choi:
Grand Master Choi has owned and operated Choi’s Martial Arts USA for over 25 years. A native of South Korea, Grand Master has trained in variety of martial arts, earning an 8th degree black belt in taekwondo and a 7th degree black belt in hapkido. In addition to his martial arts experience, he also holds a Diplomat in Acupuncture certification from NCCAOM.
We are located: At 1080 West Patrick Street, Suites 5-6, Frederick, MD. We’re right off the Golden Mile in the Hillcrest Shopping Center behind the Bank of America and Taco Bell. Drive through the parking lot toward Aldi’s and you’ll see us on the right side of the center next to Cali Spa. Refer to the map on the right side of this screen for more info.
Schedule an appointment today!